Thursday, March 15, 2012

OK Day

Going out of town sucks for my diet.  TOO MANY EATING MEETINGS!!!

I did some decent active rest but forgot my ankle weights to do my dynamic stretching.  So when I jumped today I felt like a FAT water balloon with no stride length.  I felt fairly snappy but was not covering much ground.  It wasn't as bad as I'm making it sound but it felt like that. 

I made 10' 6" (3.20m) from four steps and moved on to 11' (3.35m) from six steps which I cleared by a mile.  I took only two at 12' (3.66m) as I felt I could strain a hamstring if I pushed to make up for my lack of stride length.

I got my 10 stadium ramps done too so today felt like a practice and I was pleased.  My knee did not hurt and I'm convinced it is because I'm making myself get my foot down at take of instead of blocking.  Thanks for your support.  Hard leg lift day tomorrow.  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment