Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Getting Better

I guess I should have complained sooner as I woke up this morning with no hint of the hamstring grab. I decided to go to the gym first and then run so it could warm up. I ended up with shorts and a tank top at 10:30 instead of bundled like the Michelin Man in 35 degrees this morning. I felt the hamstring still but it was about 50% better. Strangely I felt it again in the leg curls too for the first time since I initially felt it. Who knows what's going on? Certainly not me.

Lifting was easier in some places but harder in others. Two sets felt light and then the next felt too heavy even though I only moved up 10 lbs. I guess I'm just not familiar enough with the new exercises to know what I can and can't do yet. Bubba

PS - I know I'm a wuss in the cold - MIKE. HeeHee!! Yep - you guys are WAY tougher than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment