Sunday, December 27, 2009

Almost Forgot

I lifted this morning and then got going on other things before I realized I haven't posted anything today. I think that is a first. Lifting at the gym went well as usual. I'll lift in the garage tomorrow and hopefully get a little running session in when I get back in town after Tuesday's travel. Of course it's supposed to be cold with 70% chance of rain that day. HATE the winter!! Give me 100 degrees any day. At least then I can go out at 7 AM when it's 80.

I'm expecting to feel good for my meet this weekend which is always a good thing. There are three guys in the masters division - actually five but two are now hurt. The first two will start at 9' 2" and then I will start at 12' 2". Kris wants me hitting my big poles early so that's the plan. There won't be a long wait and I can see what they feel like. So the one I jump 12' 6" on will be used for 12' 2", the one I jump 13'+ on will be at 12' 8", etc. It's supposed to be a fast runway and he wants me moving through poles fast to get to my biggest ones. Of course I'm a little scared about that but it's a good plan so we will go with it.

It's summer in Sydney now so they are coming into their main season. I got a quote from my friend, Phillip Carrero, today that I liked so much that I put it on my website. Hope you like it too. Have a great evening! Bubba

"Thinkers think and doers do. But until the thinkers do and the doers think, progress will be just another word in the already overburdened vocabulary of the talkers who talk." - Submitted by my friend Phillip Carrero of Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment