Saturday, December 12, 2009

Waiting to Vault

As predicted it's drizzly and 47 so I'm waiting until tomorrow for Kris to get here. I won't jump a ton but want to get some quality vaults in. Kris has seen me jump a lot but rarely sits out with me at a practice one on one unless I'm going up to his place. I want to walk through some issues I'm working on so he can see what I'm trying to do in the vault. We're on the same page on 99% of the jump but I think the 1% is probably a matter of semantics - saying the same thing but different. This is important because he predominantly coaches via email and phone. And a GREAT job he does.

A week from right now I'm driving home from my meet in Granbury near Dallas. It's important that I step forward in every meet. I hope that I can use the 4.30m/15.9 from 54' or at least make it feel real small from 65' again. If so then I will have the chance to get back on the pole I jumped 4m on in Sydney; the only time I ever used it. At some point I need to make that pole too small also so I can get to the biggest one. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment