Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Day After

I'm not too beat up today but I really won't know until tomorrow or the next day. I walked up some pretty serious hills today in Yosemite and that felt like a good recovery activity. Trying to upload video but this connection sucks so I will do it tomorrow when I get back to Sacramento.  Upon further review I"m quite certain that weighing 163 affected my ability to move my poles.  My run was back almost a foot so I was running well and I felt strong.  I normally weigh about 168 to 170 so I will try and get back to that before Cleveland.  Live and learn.  Have a great day!!  Bubba

PS - Here is the results link. Just scroll down to Wednesday, July 13, Pole Vault - M55 - http://www.flashresults.com/2011_Meets/outdoor/07-06-wma/

No comments:

Post a Comment