Sunday, July 31, 2011

We Will Always Have Reno - Everything is Going to Be Alright

Reno was my best meet of the year. That is where I timed up my vault with my longer runs and bigger poles.  Yesterday my longer runs were dead on but my timing was just enough amiss from not jumping that I couldn't convert - lots of height, no depth.  Rather than last year where I dropped down and started over, this year I will continue on from where I am but add in lots of jumping and a ton more running.  It will be a full volume of training but the new components (running/vaulting) will begin at a low intensity and ramp up slowly.  VERY excited.  All in all, as Bob Marley sings,"Everything is going to be all right".  Thanks for your support.  Bubba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4

No comments:

Post a Comment