Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hot!!

Are people really melting?  It feels like it!  It's not just hot here but all over the country which should prove interesting as we head to Cleveland next week for nationals.  Right now their 10 day Hi/Lo forecast says 87/71 with a 91% chance of rain next Friday.

BTW - Nationals AFTER Worlds?  It doesn't happen often but occasionally it does.  I remember in 1997 we had Worlds in South Africa and then nationals a few weeks later in San Jose. It's hard not to feel let down after a big meet like that but nationals is also a big meet.  For some reason I'm very focused and feel good about my prep for Cleveland.  Another good hard gym lift today.  Maybe it's because I don't think the conditions could be worse than Sacramento.  I hope not any way.

I'll label the poles and drop them off at the loading dock this morning.  Don is driving if he has a good practice Saturday but he can't take poles because he won't get there in time for the girls who ship with us.  Best case we ship there and he brings them home but you never know.

Thanks for being here and have a great day!! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment