Saturday, July 2, 2011

Roller Coaster Ride is Almost Over - For THIS Year!

Click to enlarge
I'm not saying I'm going down or crashing but I loved the photo of this roller coaster in Japan.

Today was a hot garage lift.  I went over and watched Don and Matt jump at 7 and then came home to beat the heat.  Tough but good.  I expect as much.  Time to raise the intensity, increase the rest and make sure I get in plenty of bars and stretching.  My last workout will be a running workout a week from today. Until then there will be no days off but also there will be nothing that can hurt me or make me flat.

I heard a song I really liked from my college days on my MP3 today; "Roller" by April Wine.  I think I will make that my guitar lesson today. Have a great day and thank you for being here!  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment