Thursday, October 6, 2011

Another Good Lift Day - Move Explained

Lots going on right now as we prepare to move, but I still got a great lift in this morning.  I knew I needed to get it done and promised myself I would take my time and do it the best I could.  Went very well and I felt very good about the effort.

Moving - I'm in, and have been for the past 24 years, the healthcare business specializing in relationships between physicians and physical therapists.  I used to own a chain of PT clinics in Southern California but sold my half in 2001 and moved back to Texas in part to help care for my aging parents.  Ten years later all is good here and opportunities to expand my business in California, where I had a very large physician client base, have exploded due to some changing laws that affect their present business relationships.  I have been very successful in these transitions in other states so it is only a natural that I go back to help here now.  I think that is probably as simple as I can explain the "why NOW" and the sense of urgency to get back to California.  I've already been there three times and another scheduled, so it would be cheaper to live there rather than travel back and forth. 

Hope you have a great day.  Thanks for all of the kind words and support!  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment