Thursday, October 27, 2011

Gaining Momentum - House Stuff

I got back to the gym today and will return tomorrow.  I feel really good to be back in this routine.  I'm not out of town again until 11/7 so I'm hoping to get up to a full head of steam by then. 

I'm not pushing my groin thing at all.  It started out as something very small and I plan to keep it that way.  For that reason I'm not sure if I will jump in the November 13 meet.  I could probably get away with jumping from 6 steps on 13' 1" (4m) poles like the last one and not get hurt, but to me that is not progress.  If I jump on the 14' 1" (4.30m) poles I may risk getting hurt and starting over.  SO, if I can't sprint full speed by then I won't go. Instead I will wait for Kris' 12/3 meet when indoor marks for 2012 start counting.

Not only did we lose the last house when the owner gave it to someone behind the broker's back, the next one we like came off the market the afternoon before we made the offer.  So much for the reverse jinx.  Last night we were shown another one and we will know today of we get it.  It's a little smaller and closer to the ocean, both good things.  Why do you or I care?  I need to know when I'm moving so I can plan my training and meets.  Right now I can't even buy a plane ticket because I don't know where I will be leaving from.  If we get his one then move in is 12/15.  FINALLY we would have a target date.

Have a fun day and thanks for being here.  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment