Saturday, October 1, 2011

I Don't Get It, But WHATEVER!!

I mentioned that I did some stride/skip stuff over the past few days but nothing else for the week, including no stretching, so I was very careful this morning.  I went out FAT at 175.5 yet made five heights in six total jumps, with only one miss and very good control of my technique.  Go figure. I felt I could have taken several more jumps but decided that would be pushing my luck.  I jumped 10' (3.05m), 10' 6" (3.20m) and 11' (3.35m) all on first jumps from four steps.  I made 11' 6" (3.51m) on my 2nd attempt from six steps (33'/10m) and 12' on my 1st.  M baseline is 12' from 33' so I called it a day and finished my sleds. 

Tomorrow will be my big gym day, and Monday my big garage lift day, but for today I am happy yet mystified that I could jump at that level.  Of course we all know that we feel better after a break and quickly slide backwards if we don't get back to training.  Happily and healthy I will do so.  Thank you for your support and have a great Saturday!!  Bubba

PS - Here is a great video of a dog that you will probably find as cool as I did -

No comments:

Post a Comment