Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Reverse Jinx?

OK - Of the two houses we really wanted in Southern California I said nothing in advance because I didn't want to jinx it.  One was too small and the other we lost when the owner gave it to someone behind the broker's back.  So I'm going to try the "Reverse Jinx" and show you the one we are after in hopes that we actually will get it.  Think good thoughts; this is getting old and I have nothing to lose by throwing it out there.  Click to enlarge.
View from living room.
View of Dana Point Harbor and Catalina Island from deck.
Back of house, dipping pool view.

GREAT lift this morning.  I think I may have flared my groin 25-30%.  Sore but not injured.  Even my left one is sore.  In other news I decided against the training adjustment I was going to make to my lifting.  Clearly I'm making good progress so it should be good where it is for now.  Have a great day!  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment