Friday, October 14, 2011

A Chapter is Closing

Don picked up all of my weight equipment from my garage this morning and the movers came over.  Because of this I did not get a workout in as I had hoped.  I will go out and try and play around vaulting in the morning and see how I feel.  Worse case I'll run some sleds easy and go from there.

Next week I am out Monday until Wednesday night and we will start driving to California the following Thursday evening.  Training is hit and miss right now but that was expected and the phase break built into my plans.  I feel fat and I hate that but sometimes the body needs a rest.  Again, I would rather take a series of little breaks that have to try and restart after one long one.  Have a great day and thanks for being here.  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment