Monday, March 8, 2010

Coming Home In Sight

On the Peak 2 Peak gondola
Nancy & Me in front of the "Safe Traveler" Olympic symbol
The Paralymic Torch about to board the gondola behind us

Today is our last night at the Four Seasons at Whistler. Our entire trip around Canada has been just beautiful and the people have been great. Today we took the gondolas around the peaks and saw the Paralympics torch relay. Beautiful day after 4" (10 cm) of snow last night.

You know how it goes; as the vacation winds down you start thinking of what you need to do when you get back home. Last week the first few days I only had my iphone with no wifi so I dumped a lot of extra work on my business partner. Over the past few days I have dug us both out of what I caused. Now I can start to think about what I need to do to get ready to jump at Indoor Nationals in Boston, two weeks from next Saturday. I feel pretty good about the plan and will share more details tomorrow. Thanks for following my blog! Back to training plans tomorrow. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment