Monday, March 22, 2010

Last Run Day

The sled felt good even though it was 42 degrees. Got my last massage at 11. Poles are in Newark on the way to Boston -
http://www.dbschenkerusa.com/dynamic_frameset.html?data.node.id=21097&data.language.id=28&request.page_template.frame=dynamic_frameset&request.frame.url=/apps/Tracking/TrackResults.aspx&trackby=H&trackbyno=855798204

I'm all set on poles and my bars felt better than they have since I was hurt. Of course all of this means nothing. I just want it to hold up for a few jumps so I can get home and start over a slow ramp up beginning with tiny poles. Go in feeling good and come out unhurt. Not too much to ask is it? What's funny is that three weeks ago I felt like I could have jumped at Kamloops yet today at almost five weeks I'm still questioning my readiness. If nothing else that shows I made the right decision in Kamloops.

Gotta run but more later or tomorrow. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment