Friday, March 12, 2010

LOVE IT!!

We are finally back to reality as far as weather goes which means I can start my outdoor training around 7 AM or 8 AM and have the rest of the day to work. I even had a sweat going in the garage as our temps yesterday got up to 82. Of course the other side of that is when it's near 100 degrees, but strangely your body adapts to that fairly quickly too. Kind of forces you to get in shape in a hurry.

Did some bars, cleans and lat pulls today with no issues. The weight wasn't heavy but it's not supposed to be. Feeling a little optimistic about jumping well again. Boston would be a nice place to start. I'll talk to Kris and figure out a pole and run progression. We ship the poles a week from Monday so I'll have some time to think about it. My gut feel is to start at 12' (3.66m) from 44' but maybe 55'. Depends on how the warm up goes. I'll take poles for all situations though.

Off to my massage/torture. I look forward to seeing Ashley and Steve about as much as I do the dentist. Catch ya later. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment