Monday, May 3, 2010

Aloha From Hawaii

Shockingly my back gave me no problems on the eight hour flight and feels pretty good this morning too. I must actually be getting well. I'll do some very easy strides and big stretch later today.

The weather is a little overcast and drizzly but the scenery is still beautiful. We will take it easy and check out some of the area's stuff. STOP - FIRE ALARM - Everyone out of the building. Back later. Hope my computer will be.


Some idiot pulled a fire alarm trying to get in the shortcut to breakfast. Here's a photo of the first group out by the pool waiting for the "All Clear".

Yesterday on the flight I listened to my MP3 which of course has all of my training music. I was getting pretty pumped up about this rebirth in training. BIG commitment to running, and technique. I HAVE to get to the next level or I will not be competitive next year at Worlds. This isn't an option. With National Senior Games in Houston and Worlds in Sacramento, I have to get so 4m (13' 1 1/2") is my opening height.

Off to town. Have a great day! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment