Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One More Day

Photos from our balcony at the Turtle Bay Resort. The top goes on the right and the bottom goes on the left to make a landscape panorama. This blog doesn't allow that but you get the idea. You can click to enlarge. I always enjoy our vacations but I'm also ready to get home when they are over. Not training for three weeks has made it worse so I can't wait for Sunday to get started again. Our flight is tomorrow (Thursday) at 7 PM but that is midnight Houston time so we arrive at 8 AM. Should be a decent sleep.

I don't really care how slow the ramp up is as long as I start. Lots of stretching on this trip. Some things that used to cause nerve pain do not anymore but a few things still do but to a lesser degree. The faster I get back to activity the faster it will get better.

That's it for now. Have a great evening! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment