Saturday, May 15, 2010

Run/Sled, Drill & More Rain

I knew this morning it would be a race against the weather even though it is my day off. Tomorrow is supposed to rain even harder so this is my only opening to get my outdoors work in. Did 5 X Hill/Sled and then grabbed the small UCS 1365 and did "The Drill" about 6-8 times from 23'. Then the rain hit hard so the fun was over.

Never felt the glute/back or forearm but the tennis elbow part of that left arm came up. Afterwards I felt the forearm a little. Nice to be able to get something done on the runway for two of the last three days. I'll finish up with my bars and lifting tomorrow.

Since I'm getting shot Monday, tomorrow will be the last upper lift day for a week. I'll stay after the running, legs and stretching but probably no bars either. We will see what the doc says. Have a great Saturday. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment