Thursday, May 20, 2010

Moving Along

Had a great workout this morning with all components and no forearm, back, and/or glute issues. Felt really good all the way around. Well, my legs felt pretty dead but nothing was injured or hurting. I'm guessing I'm going four weeks like this and then I'll start low level jumping just to be cautious. It's nice that almost one week is already over and I have no pain. I even did light lateral flys and felt nothing. Next week I will start on all of the other little things Dr. Rand gave me to do. So today was a typical day one of my three day rotation;
  • 8 X 50 Hill/Sled
  • High Bar Pullovers w/ankle weights - 2 X 5 + Parallel bar Bubkas w/weights - 7,3 + High Bar Swing Up w/weights 2 X 5
  • Leg Press 1 X 18 @ 235
  • Leg Curl/Leg Extension - 8,4
  • Seated Calf Raise/Standing Heel Raise - 3 X 15 each
  • Supersets - Tricep Pushdowns/Straight Arm Lat Pulldown to Waist - 8,4
  • Supersets - Standing Cable Curl/Upright Row - 8,4
  • Overhead Cable Tricep Press - 1 X 12
  • Machine Preacher Curl/Machine Tricep Pushdown - 8,4
  • Seated Dip Machine - 8,4
  • Lateral Flys - Stretch
Starting to have hope again!! Speaking of which, I have an appointment with my new doctor on Monday and he will schedule the colonoscopy within a week of that. Not really worried about it because it is what it is. They will evaluate and fix anything they find before I wake up. Nothing I can do. If it's bad news they will have a plan and I would imagine we're early enough to be successful.

Have a great day everyone! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment