Friday, May 21, 2010

Grinding in the Heat

Today was a garage lift day and the heat and humidity is coming up. I have a 9 AM conference call so I was out there about 6:30 when it was only 75. Not bad until the sun came in the garage. I'm enjoying the training. Yesterday I even got to make a few baby take offs when I was showing Kara a couple of things on her pole. Scary - it's like a 10' 6"/80. Kara is in the 8th grade (9') and to be fair, that's the pole she jumps on from 4-6 steps. Talk about talent; she caps that pole from 4 steps.

Anyway, LOTS of running, lifting and bars. I fully expect to grind this out for the next 6-8 months. Yesterday was a week since I dinged the forearm so I will wait another week before I start plant drills with the big pole. Each week I will do a little more until I'm tiny pole jumping at 4 weeks.

That's it for today. Have a great day! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment