Monday, May 31, 2010

Good Training Day

Good hard lifting and bars day. Though I didn't report it, yesterday was also a very good training day.

I had a guy ask me yesterday when I thought I would be able to jump. The truth is I can jump today but six jumps later my healing clock starts over. I had this same problem when I strained my tricep. Rest two weeks, jump in a meet or practice, rest three weeks, jump again and start the healing over. So I guess the good news is that YES I can jump. The bad news is that it won't get well until I don't at all for 4-6 weeks. That said I can do every single bit of my training without limitation except for vaulting so I might as well use the time to get in better shape.

Off to a movie with Nancy. Have a great Memorial Day and to those service men and women, including my brother Bill - THANK YOU!! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment