Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Confusion / Peace

Because of my schedule and body I'm trying to figure out my game plan for tomorrow.  My groin is sore from the quick running the other day.  It didn't bother me this morning during stride / skip / stretch but that doesn't mean that it won't flare up when I vault.  It's possible that I am already out for Reno and don't yet know it.  I worry about this.  See my thought process graphic above.  I think the bottom line is that I need to go out tomorrow and try to vault at a low level.  Now it becomes "when"?

In my real life I partner physicians wishing to offer physical therapy services, with a network of private practice PTs that I build for them.  Why?  Most every time a physician opens his own PT it fails, while at the same time kills private practice PTs by removing his business from the market.  It's truly a win/win.  Over the past nine years me and my partner have done over 700 contracts in 49 states.  I'm in California again because of a number of deals but primarily for a group of 265 physicians in Beverly Hills. I have the exclusive contract to provide their PT services.  Tomorrow is their "kickoff" meeting.  I don't yet know if I am to be there tomorrow night or meet with the organizers during the day.  So hopefully soon I will have that answer and know when I can vault.

Why does this matter?  I was hoping to run from 8 steps tomorrow and make that my last hard vault day before Reno.  Now between my leg and this meeting, I don't know if I will / can jump at all.  Again, please refer to graphic above for the gobbledygook going on in my head.

And now, for something totally needed and different, PEACE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn_4n7SuKjE  Thanks for being here!  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment