Sunday, January 22, 2012

Video From Last Night in Reno

Of course I see tons of stuff I don't like but they are all things I can work on.  I'm just glad to have performed above my expected level and did not get hurt.  Thanks so much for your support.  On these videos you can click to pause and then use your cursor to move through frame by frame. 

AGAIN - HUGE props to my coach, Kris Allison for his brilliant adjustments.  At two critical points I would have guessed wrong and blown it.  When he told me to skip a pole for my last jump at 12' 6" I thought he was nuts. I mean a .9 flex jump from the same run at the end of a meet?  But I did as I was told and it worked perfectly.  Thanks Kris!!

Have a great evening and thank you sincerely for your support and friendship!!  Bubba

This s the 12' 6" jump
http://www.bubbapv.com/12-6-Reno.mov

The 13' jump.  Sorry about the lack of trim function.  Don't know why that didn't work.
http://www.bubbapv.com/13-Reno-2012-Desktop.mov

No comments:

Post a Comment