Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Stuff!!

I'm going to vault on Friday morning because I'm basically tired on waiting for Saturday.  My body feels good so I'll do a little shake out tomorrow and get a light stretch in.  I was disappointed in how bad my technique looked at Reno but that was mainly because I was off balance from being under.  At the same time it gives me lots to work on.  I'm sure I will stay on small poles from 4 and 6 steps for all of February and try some heights I don't think I can make on those smaller poles.  Try to learn how to hit and hold better positions for longer while inching my grip up.  Need to hold 4-6" (10-15 cm) higher next year.  That type of vaulting won't take as much energy in my legs so I can train my body really hard.  I'm pretty sure what I want to do but after I finish this big work project tomorrow I will map it out and post it.  Have a great evening and thanks for being here!  Bubba

1 comment:

  1. See you in the morning! Coming from work, so depending on when my relief gets here I will head right over! I am thinking about 9.

    ReplyDelete