Monday, January 4, 2010

Changes

My little biceps strain is certainly there but not too bad as I could do all my lifts; just some with less weight. I won't attempt any bars until next week and I figure a week after that and I'll be safe to go. As mentioned, I've had this before and it's not a big deal. Plus it will force me back into speed and strength for a few weeks which can't be bad.

My travel day for work just got switched back from Tuesday to Wednesday so I'll have to do some work tonight and see what that means. Probably jump days will go to Sunday/Thursday but I'll look at other options as well.

This week I should go over 14 million pounds lifted since I started back in January of 2005. Sure adds up over time, especially when you don't have an off season. Why would I take a break? Vaulting is too fun so I wouldn't have it any other way. Have a great week! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment