Friday, January 15, 2010

Moving On

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments and wishes regarding the passing of Nancy's mom, June. Family and friend support has been HUGE and a great comfort to Nancy!

Just like that - life has changed. Now I am reworking the trip to Kamloops to take Nancy along and we will go to Whistler Mountain for a few days of R&R afterwards.

Looking like the first good day for jumping will be Sunday so I will wait until then. That will give me a little phase break of five straight days off. That's not so bad every now and then. I REALLY want a jump day and the other training has gone well so I want to feel good for it. Sure I could do yesterday's lift and run in the light rain but then I would feel like crap on Sunday so I'll wait it out.

Thanks again and have a great day! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment