Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Protecting Me From Me Again

Circumstances always seem to protect me from being me. I thought about jumping today because the weather is nice and Kris thought it would be good. In the back of my mind I was wondering if 10 days is enough on my bicep to hit 14' poles. Then the high school coach called and said that the new box will be installed Tuesday morning so they put the front of the pit away. Not that I land there anyway but I don't want to be a bad example.

SO tomorrow is my scheduled jump day. IF it's not raining I could jump on the other end but this time of year that's a big headwind so forget that. My next day is Sunday so same thing - big headwind, jump with no front buns (leaning toward) or wait until Thursday (probably the smartest). We will see tomorrow. In any case I will continue my running and lifting which is going very well. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment