Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I forgot to mention yesterday that we got our plane tickets to go to Boston for USATF Indoors - http://www.usatf.org/events/2010/USAMastersIndoorTFChampionships/
I jump Saturday 3/27, two weeks and a day after World Indoors in Canada. We're shipping poles straight to Boston from Oregon, where my friend an M60 WR holder John Altendorf will ship them after driving them home from Canada.

My poles for Reno will be shipped out from Kris ' on Friday after I jump. We're sending the new one but the jury is out on that pole is it was made with a higher reinforcement (sail piece) panel. They think it will make it harder for me to get in on but I don't think so. I can always move my grip up a few inches and that should work. If not they will build new ones for me after Reno.

Got a nice stretch in today and will again tomorrow after I load up all of the poles to take to Kris. He trades poles for me so I don't always have to buy new ones. At $450 each that comes in handy. Gotta run but have a great day! Bubba

PS - After this indoor campaign Nancy and I will take a break and go to Hawaii for a little break. We promised we would do this when June passed as it has really been taxing on Nancy. Then we'll get back and look around for some good local outdoor meets. It will be nice not to travel for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment