Sunday, January 31, 2010

Working Out the Plan

Hello All. Got home a little bit ago and think I have my game plan figured out. I'll sleep on it and walk through it tomorrow after I get input from Kris and Don. I originally called it a 10% setback but it's more like 40% so I'm a little concerned. Some things don't hurt at all and some things do. A month ago everything hurt so there is some hope.

The question now becomes, what will I do different over the next four weeks that I didn't this last four weeks? I guess because I'm not starting from square one and because it didn't bother me at all until I got on a really big pole. Not to mention that this time I have five weeks and not four. I'll think it through and report back tomorrow. Now I need some sleep. Thanks for hanging with me!! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment