Saturday, January 16, 2010

Last Day Off

I went to a local indoor meet at the University of Houston this morning to watch our high school girls. More importantly I got to hang out with my coach, Kris Allison, to go over some of our plans. They had 36 girls entered to be followed by 31 guys. Pretty wild seeing that many on the runway. I say that but Reno will be the same numbers or more but on 14 runways.

Got Nancy booked to join me for the Kamloops trip. We're flying in and out of Vancouver and this will be just days after the Winter Olympics ends. Depending on when I jump on Friday, 3/5, we will then spend 3-4 nights at Whistler Mountain where the Olympic skiing events will take place. Should be an awesome experience.

I decided to do nothing again today as we are in for a week of sun and near 70 degree weather. I may or may not vault tomorrow. I'm leaning away from it but if I feel good in warm up I will get in a few jumps before I run, do bars and lift. I'll go hard through the following Monday and then back off for Reno.

Tons more logistics stuff for all trips being decided now so I'll report when I'm done. Have a great day. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment