Thursday, February 4, 2010

Finally Back to Training

I can see how people get out of the habit of training. I've been both anxious and dreading getting back to the gym but it didn't take long to feel like "home". We decided to lay off for the week to let my arm and right hammy heal. There was nothing really wrong with my right hamstring but it had a little grab in it that is now gone. The arm felt really good too though I made no attempt to do bars.

All in all I think I will show up to Kamloops at 100%. I'll just stay cautious and keep training. I will also take some smaller poles to start on and not bring out the big guns until the bar gets over 12' 6" (3.80m). I would say that last month it took me 2-3 weeks before I feel as good as it feels now so that's a good reason to have rested. I'm cautiously optimistic. Have a great day! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment