Sunday, June 13, 2010

Back Home

Got in about 10:30 this morning and headed over to the track about 12:30. Did some one hand jumping today with take offs on a bending pole from 12' and 23' with a grip well over 11'. Pretty fun. I'm rethinking the need to take this too far because, even though I felt no pain today.

I have had bicep problems on that arm which I can see coming back if I start trying to crank to vertical with one arm. I can grip high because I stop my right hand just in front of my forehead which engages my entire body to make it stiff which moves the pole. That was the purpose of one handed jumping and today I did it as well as I ever had, which is pretty good.

I think I will get better results if I leave this and start doing all of my big pole drills. Fun to get my hand black anyway. Have a great day. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment