Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Plan is Final /Consistency

I went over all of the fine details with Kris last night including the change of going back to lifting six days instead of four. This past year was the first year I have lifted only four and I was hurt more. So the plan is set and final. Of course, as Tony Robbins says in his motivational speeches, "a plane on the way to Hawaii is off course 99% of the time but still gets there because of a series of small adjustments". At least we're heading the right direction.

I don't like days off and I never have. I feel worse when I come back and it's hard to get back in a groove. So I'm really happy with this plan. So I have Wednesday off or the option to lift legs the day after I jump on Sunday which would give me no days off. I'll listen to my body but as of now it feels amazing to be back on strict schedule. Maybe that's a defect but I really enjoy a tight schedule on this type of thing. I'm also equally accountable on my work stuff. I feel like I always have to be something, no matter how small, that contributes to success.

Have a great day and thanks for the support. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment