Monday, June 28, 2010

Don Is MIA

Well, I guess retirement has already gotten Don sidetracked as he was a no show at this morning's 7 AM session. Good thing I invited Kara or I would have nothing to do while I was delaying my lifting until the heat of the day. Actually Sunday works best for me so I will stick with Sunday/Thursday and he can go alone and jump with me Thursdays. The problem is I'm trying to teach him a new way to jump so he can make up for some lost time. We will figure it out.

Saw Sakina today and she gave me a hard core digging and got my hip lose. Feeling pretty good actually but I knew she would have a real solution. I'm to watch the lower body section of Ashley's DVD and get started immediately. She says 2-3 weeks should get me back where I need to be. Since I have six weeks before I jump I'm pleased with that outlook.

Catch up to you soon. Thanks for being here! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment