Saturday, June 19, 2010

First Garage Lift in Two Weeks

I went out to watch Don have his first day jumping in months so that got me to the garage a little late (read hot) but got through it. Normally Saturday is an off day as I have a meet or go watch a meet but I'm a day off of most of my training this week because of a variety of appointments. As of tomorrow I should be back on schedule. I'm also off Wednesday which is my travel day.

Nothing special to report - still strong as I was two weeks ago so I'm looking forward to putting MANY weeks of consistent training together. I really love this time of year because I can be going at 6:30 AM before it's too hot. When it's cold I have to wait until about 11 and hope it's warmer and dry.

It would be awesome to have an indoor place to train when it's too hot or cold. Many gymnastic centers in these huge buildings are adding vault centers so I may look into that. U of H won't let you in and they are hard to get to and park anyway. I guess I'm on a mission but at least I have until November. Have a good one. Bubba

Our little superstar in training, Kara Zuspan jumped 10' today in a JO meet. She just finished the 8th grade and will come to The Woodlands High School next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment