Wednesday, June 2, 2010

On the Road Again

Today is my regular day off as I travel the area seeing my business partners. I'm also off on Saturdays so I can either watch a meet or have an extra day of rest before my own meet. Feeling pretty good but that forearm thing is still there. I picked up one of the dogs during the night and the dull pain jumped up pretty fast. I remember my bicep did the same thing so it's no big deal other than being annoying. Of course the good news is I have no events to rush to get ready for so I will let it take its course. This is June 2, and my first vault day for next year will be August 5, so there is no reason not to be totally well and in great shape.

Going to the San Marcos River Vault Saturday. I'll watch the masters early, then I have a business lunch meeting across the street, then back to watch my 8th grader Kara. Looking forward to it. Have a great day! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment