Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Missed From Yesterday

Today was my travel day so not much to report. Hoping Hurricane Alex doesn't rain out my running in the AM.

I did see that my "PS" comments from yesterday barely showed up with tiny text so I will put it here. Have a great day! Bubba

PS - I keep forgetting to say that when I talked to Essx owner/manufacturer, Bruce Caldwell at the San Marcos River Vault, he told me he put my 14' 7" (4.45m) poles on 15' 1" (4.60m) sailpieces. Because I jump up well at the take off I should be fine with this. I remember that my first 13' (3.97m) jump, right before I turned 55, was on a 14' 1" (4.30m) pole that was actually a little weaker than the 13' 1" (4m) pole I came off of. But because of the longer sailpiece it picked me up so much better. Two weeks later I jumped 13' 5 1/4" (4.10m). Super excited to get to those before the first big indoor meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment