Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oh Well...

I REALLY wanted to go out and lift upper in the garage today but decided to stay away. The forearm feels good but it takes cortisone about two weeks to do all it can do so I want to give it the full amount of time. Today is only five days so I can't be stupid. The hard part is that 90%+ of my lifts and bars had no affect on it at all so I should at least be able to lift those? Not for two weeks.

Talking to my friend Larry Bonnet this weekend he was saying how he loves lifting but hates running. I think I have to agree so that makes it even tougher not to lift. A lesson I learned from my dad as a kid is do what you hate first and use the other as a reward. So I run and lift legs. I sure wouldn't mind some lifting though.

Have a great day and thanks for being here! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment