Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Could I Really Be an Athlete Again?

During today's running I felt like I might actually be becoming an athlete again.  I felt pretty fast, strong, etc.  I try to just crank away as hard as I can for as long as I can so that when I have to go away for a few days on business that I NEED a break.  Next Monday when I go to California, I will NEED a break.  But for today, I feel like I might be an athlete again.

Don't confuse "athlete" with pole vaulter.  I assure you it will take at least another month before I start to feel like a pole vaulter.  I'm hoping to get a decent mark on 12/3 and then come into Reno on 1/20 strong.  Until then I'll just keep cranking along.  In honor of my latest trend in my workouts, here is Deep Purple's "Burn" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzv3bf9-OY  Enjoy and have a great day!  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment