Friday, November 25, 2011

Ho Hum

Nice easy stretch day.  The gym was a zoo again which is fine for what little I had planned.  I feel OK but nothing great. I'll shake my legs out a little later at the track when I go to load the poles.

Tomorrow I will pick up Don around 6 AM and head the 3:15 drive to Kris.  Don't have my total game plan in place but I'm thinking it over.  I MAY take a tiny pole and a couple of mi 4m poles so I don't have to start on the 14' 1" (4.30m) poles after sitting around.  I could do a jump at 10' (3.05) from 4 steps on the 4m/16.3, move to 6 steps and the 14.7 for 11' (3.35m), back to 8 for 11' 6" (3.51m) on my first 4.30m and so on.  That sounds like a fun plan.  Low stress and let's me warm up in the meet. Have a great day!  Bubba

Metallica - No Remorse - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPA2rEsIgSU  My guitar lesson for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment