Friday, November 4, 2011

New Favorable Meet Schedule

My coach, Kris Allison sent out not only his schedule, but added the other meets he knew about.  His first indoor meet was on 12/3 but now there will one on 11/26 and 12/10!!  These are perfect for me and where I am on my groin rehab, travel and moving.  The meet in Austin on 11/13 was too early but the 26th will be perfect.  Then his next one is now on 12/10 and I leave to move on 12/14.  OUTSTANDING!!

Tomorrow I will get another hard running/sled/sprint drills session in but will make no attempt to jump.  It will be two weeks since I got my little flare at the Texas vs. Louisiana meet.  I feel like I could jump but I'm going to be out of town Monday through Wednesday anyway so why not just train and then rest it and go low level the following Saturday.  I think at that point I should be near 100%.

On one hand I can't wait to get settled in California but on the other I want to get the most out of this training grind while I am here as well.  Hopefully I jump from eight steps at the 11/26 meet on my 14' 1" (4.30m) poles and then from 10 steps on 12/10 on my normal meet poles, the 14' 7"s (4.45m).  Four weeks after I arrive in California is Reno so I had better be beating the heck out of myself now or I will be behind.  As you know, you will hear about it here first.  Thanks for your support!  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment