Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hill / Sleds = Megadeth

Hill / Sleds? - Not Quite the Same as I Do!

I had great training on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and then went on the road.  I did better on the eating front but when I went out to run sleds today I felt flat with no range of motion.  I guess that is not so surprising but at least I don't feel hurt.  Back to the gym tomorrow - can't wait.

Saturday I'll jump from six steps like nothing ever happened and I expect it to be fine.  There will be a meet at Kris' on the following Saturday and as of now I plan to jump there from eight steps for fun if nothing else.

I'm starting to feel optimistic that I am catching up with my run stuff.  I think I was skipping some of the stretching because I was running out of time in the gym.  Now I will just go earlier.

Today I got through hill / sleds into a big headwind with Megadeth's, "Skin of my Teeth" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psotUUPGG_E&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL30CB804230D073E7

Have a great day and thanks for your support!  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment